May 29, 2005
sing-QO
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
were temporarily discarding the SPECIAL PRIZE dimension of this wonderfully wonderful blog... thank you fro your comments though... agree or disagree, please just tag your reactions in our pustahan board... it would really help us...
okay, sorry for the late post, i didnt have the time to do it yesterday....
anyways, the last chapter was chapter 4 not chapter 3, mastermind was high when he posted that... hehehehe
so the best pusta was.......
CHAPTER 5: the date
"Denise..."
"Yes?" Denise answered as she checked her makeupin her mirror
"Can you.... Can you..." Derek stuttered.
"Can I, can I what?"
"Can you wear this blindfold?"
"What? Why?"
"I want it to be a surprise, our destination I mean."
"Why?"
"Please..." Derek smiled like a kid begging for candy
"Fine, but just so you know, this is so unoriginal and i hate surprises.." Denise said blankly
Derek didn't answer, when denise noticed this, "I'm just kidding! I love surprises".Derek forced a laugh. He handed her the blindfold and Denise tied it around her eyes.
"Okay, I'm ready"
"Here we go". Derek took a deep breath, nervous as he is excited. He turned at the corner and the drive began.
The drive was quiet. None of them seemed to eager to speak, one was nervous as hell and the other didn't know what the other was going to do with her.
Denise forced herself to speak, "Derek, um, where are you taking me?"
"I've already told you, it's a surprise"
"Just so you know, i'm a little scared"
Derek thought "Who wouldn't?". Noticing he said nothing after this, he quickly said, "Don't worry! Im not going to hurt you" in that annoying reassuring kind of tone.
"Okay" Denise giving a huge sigh of relief
After this, they both went back to ther silent mode and said nothing for the remainder of the drive.
Derek drove for 30 minutes before they stopped.
"We're here!"
"And here is where exactly?" asked Denise
As Derek looked over the blindfolded passenger, "You'll soon find out"
Derek stepped out of the car and walked over to denise's side and opened her door.
"Be careful, it's kinda slippery"
"Can i take off the blindfold? Im kinda getting sleepy here.."
"No! I mean, not yet, we'll just have to walk a little bit, is that all right?"
Denise remained silent.
"I'm sorry..." Derek said shamefully
"No, it's alright, i just slipped, you're right, it is slippery. Why the hell did i think of wearing heels tonight?"
"Do you want me to carry you?"
"No... it's alrigh...Whoa!! What are you doing?"
Before she even finished, Derek picked her up, carrying her like a husband would to her wife on their honeymoon.
They walked for a bit before reaching a table. Derek put Denise down and took off her blindfold.
Denise gasped, "Oh my!"
"Do you like it?" Derek asked.
"I love it!"
Denise turned to Derek and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you!"
Before them was a table, you know the ones that you see when the guy takes her girl for a date by the....
"I love this beach, so many memories for a short time" Denise said as she took a deep breath of the salty beach air. "I still remember that summer, the summer i met..."
"The summer you met me?"
"Yes, you remember?"
"Of course i do!" Derek said angrily, "it was the best summer i had" saying it in the most sickening romantic voice he could come up with
Denise and Derek stared at each other, stepped closer, closed their eyes as they leaned towards each other and...
"Sir, would you like me to serve dinner now?"
A waiter suddenly materialized beside the table, "Sir?"
"Yes, Raoul!" said Derek angrily and impatiently, "You may now serve dinner!"
"Yes, sir" the waiter vanished, obviously gone to prepare dinner
"So, where were we?" Derek turned back again to Denise
"Right here..."
They leaned closer, closer, closer and....
(what!? ayun na yon? hehehe, ano ang mangyayari sa susunod?! kayo and bahala! pusta na!)
-authored by bestseller
chapter inked at 9:22 PM
by MIGGY